The medical science has done a lot in order to change our views towards marijuana. Marijuana no doubt was considered as a drug agent that was used by the people in order to change their emotions. Yellow, gray or brown in color and addictive in nature, marijuana has many side effects and therefore, people can loss their senses.
However, its purified form i.e. medical marijuana has many benefits. Medical marijuana acts like a medicine to many patients in order to get instant relief. Even, doctors themselves suggest medical marijuana to many patients. And hence, marijuana is not completely illegal in many regions.
Moreover, to deal with medical marijuana people have to get authorizations from legal bodies. And hence, the place where one can get the marijuana products is known as “weed shop” or “pot shop”. If you are advised to get medical marijuana then always go to the Best weed shop only.
In reality, we can get “cannabis” from marijuana which is a useful substance and can be used in manufacturing of various products. Moreover, we can find around 500 different components from cannabis only and therefore, it becomes very difficult to find the most beneficial component among all. Many researches and studies have been done to see the effects of those components on the human body. Some of those components are given below:
* CANNABIGEROL- Cannabigerol is a non psychoactive component and thus, it does not reflect any effect on the mind. This component is being used to treat glaucoma as it is helpful in controlling the intraocular pressure.
* THC- It is abbreviated form of Tetrahydrocannabinol. It has psychoactive effects and therefore, it prevents the body from various diseases and illness. Moreover, it contains antioxidants and thus; it gives relief from pain also.
* Cannabidiol (CBD)- CBD is also a non psychoactive component like Cannabigerol. This component works significantly and thus, helpful in treating the cancer. In addition, it is also used to treat cough, vomiting, nausea, inflammation, congestion and convulsion.
* B-CARYOPHYLLENE- B-Caryophyllene is one of those components which help in reducing pain and swelling. However, it works great when combined with the other components.
* SATIVA AND ITS CEREBRAL BENEFITS- Cannabis Sativa consists more amount of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) as compared to CBD. And therefore, it is helpful in reducing headaches, depression, stress and nausea also. Additionally, it reflects cerebral effects. For instance: It improves appetite.
* INDICA AND PHYSICAL RELIEF- Indica has physical effects rather than cerebral effects. It helps in reducing pain while inducing sleeping. And thus, it relaxes the muscles.
Hence, these components prove that how beneficial the cannabis is and hence medical marijuana. However, it is advisable to get the marijuana after the recommendations from the doctors or the health experts. In addition, medical marijuana should not be taken by pregnant ladies, heart patients and children below the age of 18.
So, if you are one of them who have been recommended to take medical marijuana then, you can check the various products of marijuana over the internet also.
Related Weed Doctors Articles