CBS2’s Christine Sloan reports.
that's what you get for not smoking a real cigarette or cigar like a man.
Ⲩou should buy USΑ maɗe ecigs like tһіѕ https://plus.google.com/110999377645310309513/posts/2ahenGkjKox/782698 Ƅecause the cheap imported ones Һave dangerous hidden costs. Quality ecigs агe ɑn investment іn уour health.
looks like the news reporter blew up at an early age too
The one motherfucker with pants that fit and you see what he got.
Don't keep a loose battery in your pocket. Don't use shitty cheap batteries either. Also, there are regulated mods out there to prevent them from "exploding". All these stupid people cause a bad image for the vape community. Dumbass.
cause its the thing to have the most powerful vape you can show off
That is because YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO CARRY THEM IN YOUR PANTS POCKET! DUMB ASS! Hope it burned his nuts off.. prevent future generations of STUPID! Notice the Kentucky guy? Also had vape in his pocket. And the 14 yr old? YOU HAVE TO BE 18 to vape, tell me the little bastard didn't know this and I will tell you bullshit. And "I was just holding it" doesn't stand up any more than your mother walking in to the bathroom while you are bathing and have your dick in your hand. MOM.. I was just washing it! And it went off in my face!
never put e-cigar. or vape in your pocket instead put it in the pouch.
I always knew that smoking wasn't good for you. Man that's what you call a real hot ass!
This is a Bunch of horse shit!!.. his e-cigg blew up because he's a fckn idiot!! 🤣🤣
you should actually store them in a ceramic bag you can buy at your local hobby shop or online
What's with CBS?They are making money from tobacco industry
LOL what a fucking moron!!!!!!! LOOOOLLLOLLOLOL
"idiot hospitalized after carrying a loose 18650 in his pocket" change your title. your not fooling those that can think for themselves.
Ecigs don't explode, batteries do and only when in the hands of an idiot.
that is a Rx200s 200w 3 bats it will only take 1 bad bat for the hole thing to go bang
so in other words, "we need more regulations and legislation, so we can tax the shit out of this stuff" fuckin morons have no idea why batteries explode when shorted out, or when the button is stuck down with no time cut off, catches fire and burns your dick off, hope they die, honestly we need less people in this world, and even less that don't understand why batteries, change or keys in your pocket don't mix. oh and btw, if you stick a fork in a wall outlet, after you shove a battery in your mouth, you will blow the biggest clouds, try it fuckin morons.
marlboro fabricated news.
i have bad feeling about this one
© 2017 BuyaVape.