was successfully added to your cart.

E-CIG EXPLOSIONS!!! – What The News Doesn’t Tell You

By January 24, 2017E Ciggarette

In this video I try to bring a little more clarity to the subject of electronic cigarettes blowing up. There has been quite a few news stories lately about exploding vapes, but they only tell you part of the story. I also talk about the step you can take to insure you are using vapor products safely.

Here are the links to Mooch’s Facebook page and his new youtube channel. He will have videos up on it soon. The Facebook page is already chalk full of good info.
https://www.facebook.com/batterymooch/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCePHh3NMvu3rW2LFJeOWo-Q

Check out our new Youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/c/mattandv

Here is our ZB profiles for you guys to check out!
Matt’s is http://bit.ly/1OlD7S5
Vee’s is http://bit.ly/1Huk3jn

Once again don’t forget to join http://casaa.org

Please like our Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/smmvapereviews
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/suckmymod/
Twitter
https://twitter.com/suckmymod

These videos are my opinions based on the experiences I have had with the product. Most of the products I have received at no charge for the purpose of review. I retain the right to say whatever I want about the products, and I have always been 100% honest in my videos. FTC: Some links in my videos may be affiliate links where I get a very small kickback which goes to support the channel and upgrade equipment. These links are only used if I received the product from a manufacturer, but I needed to add a retail link to a different online store.

NAPLES, FLORIDA — Evan Spahlinger, is in a coma after an electronic cigarette that he was puffing on blew up in his face.

The twenty-one-year-old was in his bedroom of his family’s Naples, Florida home at the time of the accident. His sister was in another room with her son when she heard an explosion followed by a strong smell of smoke. She found her brother on the floor, his face and neck covered in soot. She said he looked like he might have been gasping for air.

The North Collier Fire & Rescue believe the explosion was likely caused by the lithium-ion battery which powers the e-cig. Doctors at NCH Downtown Naples Hospital said the explosion shot the mouthpiece down his throat where it may have exploded again.

Spahlinger was taken to NCH Downtown Naples Hospital where he was placed in a medically induced coma to help cope with the pain. He was flown to a Miami hospital on Tuesday for cosmetic surgery. He told his sister he will never smoke e-cigarettes again.

The US Fire Administration say there are more than more than 2.5 million e-cigarette users. Between 2009 and 2014 there were 25 incidents where an e-cigarette exploded, most of which occurred while the device was charging.

—————————————-­———————

Welcome to TomoNews, where we animate the most entertaining news on the internets. Come here for an animated look at viral headlines, US news, celebrity gossip, salacious scandals, dumb criminals and much more! Subscribe now for daily news animations that will knock your socks off.

Visit our official website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f

Get top stories delivered to your inbox everyday: http://bit.ly/tomo-newsletter

Stay connected with us here:
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/TomoNewsUS
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Google+ http://plus.google.com/+TomoNewsUS/
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus
Video Rating: / 5

Leave a Reply