What is the best E Cig
The fact is that most e cigarette models basically work the same way. In a nutshell, a battery powers an atomizer which vaporizes a nicotine/water solution that is inhaled by the user. The main differences are in overall quality/dependability as well as special/extra features that may appeal to you depending on your personality and needs.
7 Features To Consider When Choosing The Best Electronic Cigarette:
1. Overall look. Most manufacturers make their ecigarettes to look like a real cigarette. The cartridge is brown to look like a filter, the battery is made to look like main body of a tobacco cigarette and the end will even glow red when you inhale to add to a realistic smoking experience. For smokers who are looking to express their individuality a bit more, you can choose from a variety of colors or exotic designs. Some companies even offer e-cigars and pipes.
2. Color of the LED. As mentioned above, the traditional look is a red LED on the tip that lights up when you take a drag. However, you can also choose a green or blue LED. What difference does it make? If your LED is red, you won’t get as much attention from other smokers because it looks so realistic. On the other hand, if the end lights up green or blue, then you will attract much more attention from curious smokers. This could be good or bad depending on your personality. Do you like to remain anonymous or do you enjoy socializing and answering question from strangers?
Best E Cig Tips
3. Vapor volume. How much vapor you’re able to get on one puff is a big deal for many smokers. Generally speaking, more volume equals a more satisfactory and realistic smoking experience.
4. Atomizer. The atomizer is what vaporizes the nicotine solution and contributes greatly to overall vapor volume. The most common problem is a clogged atomizer. You may want to consider a two-piece model where the nicotine cartridge and atomizer are one unit. Every time you change your cartridge you also get a fresh atomizer.
5. Battery life. When you find the best electronic cigarette are you are going to use it frequently throughout the day? If so, you want to make sure your battery has battery life that will last for a whole day. You may also want to consider a battery charger for your car if you’re on the road a lot.
6. Flavors. Do you want the traditional flavor of tobacco or menthol? Many companies also offer you the choice of experimenting with vanilla, chocolate, coffee or fruit flavors.
See More About Best E Cig Flavors By Clicking the Link Below
7. Nicotine strength. The cartridges generally come in several different nicotine strengths: High, medium, low and zero nicotine. If you’re trying to wean yourself off nicotine you may want to consider gradually cutting down on the strength levels.
Now that you know what to look for, check out our pickss for best E Cigs that suits your personality and needs.
Just don’t make the mistake of buying the cheapest electronic cigarette you find. It’s worth while to spend a few extra dollars initially to get a device that gives you the most realistic smoking experience without the mechanical problems found in many of the cheaper models.
Today I’m looking at the Best In Class Vape Mods 2017!
Check out Casaa here http://casaa.org/
Donate Here: http://bit.ly/Right2Vape
Get the Coolfire Pebble Here: http://bit.ly/CoolfirePebble
Get the Innokin Kroma Here: http://bit.ly/Innokinkroma
Get the Tarot Nano Here: http://bit.ly/TarotNano80w
Get the Vaporesso Nebula Here: http://bit.ly/Vaporessonebula
Get the Smok Alien Here: http://bit.ly/Smokalien
Get the Smok Gx350 Here: http://bit.ly/SMOKGX350
Get the TFV12 Tank Here: http://bit.ly/Smok-TFV12
Sign up for Zamplebox Here: http://bit.ly/Zamplebox-SIGNUP
LIKE ME on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/IndoorSmokers
IndoorSmokers T-shirts: https://www.districtlines.com/indoorsmokers
BEST WEBSITE FOR VAPE GEAR: http://bit.ly/VAPORdna
MY FAVORITE ECIGARETTE: http://www.migcigs.net/115.html
MY FAVORITE ECIG MOD: http://bit.ly/CoolFire4Plus
MY FAVORITE EJUICE: http://bit.ly/MtPoconosVape
GET My Ejuice Here: http://bit.ly/25O23Jx
MY FAVORITE STARTER TANK: http://bit.ly/TheBugVapePen
MY FAVORITE Sub Ohm Tank: http://bit.ly/BabyBeastSmok
MELTING SHELF CLOCK: http://tinyurl.com/TimeWarpClock
My Other YouTube Channels: